Physical Therapy Program
Functional Reporting Basics & Balance/Functional Testing
April 12, 2014 7:30 am to 3:15 pm
- Understanding requirements for Functional Reporting for Medicare Part B
- Proper utilization of G codes and how to deal with multiple issue billing.
- Determined most appropriate, valid test measures for various patient populations
- Discuss how predictive test scores can be used in documentation for skilled need
- Perform evidence based, validated tests through labs and interactive activities such as: 6MW, Four Square Step Test, TUG Cognitive, Activities Specific Balance Confidence, and Functional Reach, etc.
This course has been approved by the Arkansas State Board of Physical Therapy for 6 contact hours. Certificates will be provided at the end of the course. Click here for registration form.
For questions/comments on this content, please contact Sherry Slay.