How to Perform your own degree audit
These steps will allow you to perform a personalized degree audit to track your degree progress. The audit will display your completed requirements as well as your un-met requirements (and your course options for completing them).
Please note: the audit will be performed on your currently declared NWACC degree/major.
Please be aware that if the audit displayed is not for your current degree/major, that you will need to perform a "what-if" audit for the degree/major you are actually following. You will also need to contact Student Records to update your degree on file.
1. From www.nwacc.edu Select My NWACC Connection:
2. Enter your Username and Password:
3. Select Eaglenet:
4. Select Student:
5. Select My Degree:
6. Select the Process New button, review the legend and check the information in the header for accuracy.
Notice for Health Professions AAS Students: Students pursuing any of the AAS degrees in Health Professions should skip to step 10 and perform a "What-If" audit for an accurate degree audit.
7. The audit will show what classes are required and will apply the classes already completed:
8. Classes not used, test scores and any notes are located at the bottom of the audit:
9. To apply classes to a different degree run a What-If option by Selecting the What-If Link
10. Select Degree, Catalog Year, Program and Major then Select Process What-if:
11. To calculate projected term GPA based on anticipated grades select the GPA Tab and then on Term Calculator. Enter anticipated grades for each course and then selecting Calculate: