Learner Support Services - Academic Advising Center
How to schedule an appointment with your Academic Advisor...
- Log-in to your myNWACC Connection account
- Click on Success Planner and again when it drops down
- Find the person identified as “Academic Advisor” in your "Success Network" by selecting "Show People in this Term" from the “My Success Network” drop-down
- Select "See Available Appointments"
- Select the day/time that works best for and enter the required information
If you require additional assistance or are unable to make an appointment online, please contact the Advising Center directly at (479) 619-4324.
Questions or comments about the web site contact Your Advisor.