Student Records

Welcome to Student Records

We are here to help you in the process of becoming a student at NWACC, as well as to handle transcript submissions and help you with your transition if you choose to transfer to a 4-year institution after your time here.


Placement Test Scores

When you become a student at NWACC, you will need to submit your standardized testing scores to Student Records.  We accept ACT, COMPASS or Accuplacer placement exam scores as long as they are no more than 5 years old.  If you have not taken a placement exam, or if your scores are over 5 years old, you may take the Accuplacer exam at the NWACC Testing Center for a $10 fee.

Registering for Classes

Students registering, adding or dropping courses should do so online through My NWACC Connection. Students who are seeking overrides should contact the appropriate Academic Division. Students with holds blocking registration should come to campus or contact the college office responsible for the hold. Students who have questions regarding registration may call 479-986-4000 for assistance.


When becoming an NWACC student, first-time college students will need to submit a Final High School Transcript (with 2 out of 3 of the following: 8 semesters of courses, a counselor's signature, or a graduation date) or official General Education Development (GED) assessment scores.  Students who have attended other colleges or previously attended NWACC in the past will need to submit official copies of Previous College Transcripts to determine what course credits will transfer into NWACC.

When transferring from NWACC to a four-year institution, we are here to help you in sending your NWACC transcripts to your desired College or University. 

Immunization Records

Proof of 2 Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR) immunizations for all applicants born after January 1, 1957. Some foreign-born students may be required to submit tuberculosis screening.  For more information, click here.