The Career Services offer these services for students:
- Individual assistance with choosing a major and/or career
- Personalized assistance with your individual education plan
- Individual assistance with cover letters and resumes Click Here for Résumé tips
- To schedule an appointment please call 479-986-4001
- Find a local job!!! Use your student ID to view jobs available in the community
- Computerized Career Assessments and Career Information Database Access
- Links to helpful web sites for finding career information, skills tests, etc.
- (NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF COLLEGES & EMPLOYERS)
For questions/comments on this content, please contact NWACC Career Services.