Main Content Start
Macroeconomics in England: Summer 2020
Study economics in London and experience the cosmopolitan grandeur of Europe’s fourth largest city and historic financial hub during this 11-day study abroad program. With Brexit commonly at the top of world news headlines, this is a critical time to get a closeup view of one of the most influential economic shifts of our time.
Join NWACC Economics Instructor Jehiah Burchfield in touring the various boroughs and the famous London Financial District, engaging in excursions to breweries and open-air markets, visiting Westminster (where Big Ben and parliament are located), and more!
- Round trip air transportation (approximately $1,300)
- Lodging and accommodations onsite
- Admission to sites and attractions that are part of the program's curriculum
- Travel health and extraction insurance
- Welcome and farewell meals
- New passport application fees (if applicable)
- Visa fee (if applicable)
- NWACC course tuition and fees
- Meals on your own
- Optional excursions
- Immediate medical expenses
Jehiah teaches macroeconomics, microeconomics, data analysis (statistics) and various entrepreneurship courses at NWACC. He is also the faculty advisor for the Enactus team at NWACC.
Jehiah has an M.B.A. and degree in economics/finance and has worked as a financial analyst for a Fortune 500 company. He also has seven years of experience in management and leadership positions in psychiatric treatment, and served for eight years in the military.