Main Content Start
Certified Retail Analyst (CRA) in Colombia
Explore Colombia as a Certified Retail Analyst (CRA) student and gain first-hand experience of the Colombian retail marketplace. Students will take the course: Emphasis in Market Disruption, and apply their program knowledge and learning to a unique South American marketplace.
About the Host:
In collaboration with NWACC, our host, ANDI, will welcome students and faculty to their offices in Bogotá and provide transportation to excursions throughout the week.
ANDI is a non-profit organization that expands and promotes economic, social, and political principles within a free enterprise system. Among their membership are over 1,100 companies, many from the retail sector, representing a large portion of Colombia’s GDP and employment.
- Round trip air transportation (approximately $1,100)
- Lodging and accommodations onsite
- Admission to sites and attractions that are part of the program's curriculum
- Project supplies and materials
- Travel health and extraction insurance
- Most meals are covered
- Health and Extraction insurance
- Tuition and fees
- New passport application fees (if applicable)
- Visa fee (if applicable)
- Optional excursions
- Immediate medical expenses
Participants need to sign up for Emphasis in Market Disruption. This class is open only to CRA students or graduates from the CRA program.