Main Content Start
Live consultations are by appointment only during the Summer 2020 session. Please email email@example.com for an appointment and a tutor will respond with an appointment time. We apologize for any inconvenience.
At this time we are only offering appointments through Skype for Business. You will not be able to contact your tutor with regular Skype. NWACC students have a Skype for Business account included in their Office 365 subscription. This is free to all current students.
Make an appointment
- Access Success Planner (through My NWACC)
- Select the Services tab in the upper left hand corner, locate the Writing Center and select Jacqueline Jones, Online Tutor
- Select Schedule Online to make a 15-minute appointment during the available hours of Wednesday 10:30 - 12:30 pm and Thursday from 12:00 - 1:00 pm
E-mail your draft
- Submit a copy of the draft for review file type .doc, .docx, or .rtf format to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line "Live Consultation".
- Please include in the email:
- When the assignment is due,
- What you would like to work on, and
- The assignment directions.
- Make sure to submit your draft at least 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment.