Main Content Start
Until further notice, the writing center's live consultations are by appointment only and offered through Skype for Business. Please email email@example.com for an appointment and a tutor will respond with an appointment time. We apologize for any inconvenience.
NOTE: You will not be able to contact your tutor with regular Skype. Students have a Skype for Business account included in their Office 365 subscription. This service is free to all current students.
Make an appointment
- Access Success Planner (through My NWACC)
- Select the Services tab in the upper left hand corner, locate the Writing Center and select Jacqueline Jones, Online Tutor.
- Select Schedule Online to make a 15-minute appointment during the available hours of Wednesday 10:30 am - 12:30 pm and Thursday from 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm.
E-mail your draft
- Submit a copy of the draft for review file type .doc, .docx, or .rtf format to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line "Live Consultation".
- Please include in the email:
- When the assignment is due
- What you would like to work on
- The assignment directions
- Make sure to submit your draft at least 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment.