Main Content Start
Transfer International Student
International students looking to transfer to NWACC and requesting an I-20, will need to submit the following information. Please follow these steps in order.
To protect the privacy of your information and to comply with U.S. Department of Education regulations, we can no longer accept documents by email.
- Upload the document to: https://api.nwacc.edu/LSS/InternationalFileDropBox/
- username international and password nwacc1989.
Once all admission items listed above are received and validated, we will award an acceptance letter and transfer form.
Take the NWACC acceptance letter and transfer form to a current primary designated school official or a designated school official to your former U.S. institution (commonly known as your international student advisor).
- They will not transfer your SEVIS record to NWACC unless you submit this.
- NWACC SEVIS Code: NOL214F10971000
Once the former U.S. Institution transfers your records to NWACC, we can award you a “Transfer Pending” I-20.
In order to receive your I-20 and acceptance letter, you must provide one of the three options:
- Complete an international mail request with UEMS - UEMS Instructions
- Pick them up in person
- Request mail inside the United States (Provide U.S. address)
If you need to travel by airplane to our college, you may book your flight via NWACC's StudentUniverse Travel Service.
- Please use your new nwacc.edu email address to sign up and receive student discounts.
- If it requests verification of student status then upload your acceptance letter and I-20 form or Visa.
- StudentUniverse Instructions
*You are NOT required to use this travel service.*