Main Content Start
First Time International Student Admission Process
A first time international student is an individual who is from outside of the United States and wishes to attend NWACC as an F-1 international student.
Your journey begins at NWACC by applying, submitting a number of documents and then receiving an acceptance letter. Read further to learn more about the application process and course requirements.
Complete the application to attend NWACC as an international student.
Please upload your documents online:
- Login: international
- Password: nwacc1989
Documents to upload include:
- Copy of passport
- Completed financial awareness form.
- Submit proof of financing (bank statements must be within six months).
- Evaluated International Transcript - Credential Translation Services
- Proof of English verification. English Verification Check Form
- Complete an international mail request with UEMS - UEMS Instructions
- Request mail inside the United States (Provide U.S. address).
Complete your I-901 SEVIS fee of $350 U.S. dollars (USD) for the I-20 form.
- You will find your personal SEVIS ID# in the top-left corner of your I-20 form. This is NOT the same as your NWACC ID#.
- Please make sure you print out your SEVIS fee receipt and take it with you to the U.S. embassy.
Complete your DS-160 Visa Application of $160 USD. You must have the following items prior to your Visa interview:
- NWACC acceptance letter
- I-20 document
- I-901 fee receipt
- DS-160 confirmation receipt
- Passport size photograph
- Education financing
- High school transcript
- Standardized tests (if applicable)
- College transcript (if applicable)
- English verification (if applicable)
- Evidence of intent to return home