Main Content Start
A first time international student is an individual who is from outside of the United States and wishes to attend NWACC as an F-1 international student.
Your journey begins at NWACC by applying, submitting a number of documents and then receiving an acceptance letter. Read further to learn more about the application process and course requirements.
Complete the application to attend NWACC as an international student.
Use this instructional video to help you apply to NWACC.
Please upload your documents online:
- Login: international
- Password: nwacc1989
Documents to upload include:
Complete your I-901 SEVIS fee of $350 U.S. dollars (USD) for the I-20 form.
- You will find your personal SEVIS ID# in the top-left corner of your I-20 form. This is NOT the same as your NWACC ID#.
- Please make sure you print out your SEVIS fee receipt and take it with you to the U.S. embassy.
Complete your DS-160 Visa Application of $185 USD. You must have the following items prior to your Visa interview:
- NWACC acceptance letter
- I-20 document
- I-901 fee receipt
- DS-160 confirmation receipt
- Passport size photograph
- Education financing
- High school transcript
- Standardized tests (if applicable)
- College transcript (if applicable)
- English verification (if applicable)
- Evidence of intent to return home