Main Content Start
First Time International Student Admission Process
A first time international student is an individual who is from outside of the United States and wishes to attend NWACC as an F-1 international student.
Your journey begins at NWACC by applying, submitting a number of documents and then receiving an acceptance letter. Read further to learn more about the application process and course requirements.
Please upload your documents online:
- Login: international
- Password: nwacc1989
Documents to upload include:
- Complete an international mail request with UEMS - UEMS Instructions
- Request mail inside the United States (Provide U.S. address).
Complete your I-901 SEVIS fee of $350 U.S. dollars (USD) for the I-20 form.
- You will find your personal SEVIS ID# in the top-left corner of your I-20 form. This is NOT the same as your NWACC ID#.
- Please make sure you print out your SEVIS fee receipt and take it with you to the U.S. embassy.
Complete your DS-160 Visa Application of $160 USD. You must have the following items prior to your Visa interview:
- NWACC acceptance letter
- I-20 document
- I-901 fee receipt
- DS-160 confirmation receipt
- Passport size photograph
- Education financing
- High school transcript
- Standardized tests (if applicable)
- College transcript (if applicable)
- English verification (if applicable)
- Evidence of intent to return home