Main Content Start
Application & Registration
Before you apply, make sure to check your eligibility for NWACC's online college courses.
To be eligible, high school students must reach the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in grades 9 -12 in a participating high school
- Have a high school cumulative GPA of 3.0 for Transfer or General Education courses
- Have a high school cumulative GPA of 2.0 for Career and Technical courses
- Have an appropriate placement score on the ACT, SAT, COMPASS, or Accuplacer
- Have approval from high school Counselor
Placement Score Requirements by Test Type:
|Accuplacer||83||78||86 Elementary Algebra and 42 College Math|
|ASPIRE||428||428||434 plus a C or better in Algebra II|
Application and Registering Process:
Check with your high school counselor to pick up an application form. You will need to complete this form, sign it, and turn it in at the time of class registration.
If you are under 18 when the semester begins, your parent or guardian must also sign the form.