Main Content Start
Enrollment and Application
To participate in concurrent enrollment at NWACC, you will be required to enroll as
an NWACC student first, and then apply for the concurrent program.
Enrollment and Application Steps:
1. Complete and submit the NWACC online application.
2. Set up your My NWACC
Once you have been accepted to NWACC, you will receive an email with your NWACC username and password. Set up your My NWACC immediately in order to complete the process.
3. Download and read through the NWACC Concurrent Packet and complete the Registration and Consent to Release Forms. You will need your counselor’s signature and a GPA verification.
4. Log into your myNWACC account and schedule an appointment with a concurrent advisor to register for classes. You will not be able to register for classes online.
- Bentonville Advisors – Meredith Autrey and Justin Schulte
- NWACC Washington County Advisor – Austin Schader
**Please bring your signed registration form, waiver (if applicable), and placement test scores to your appointment. As a reminder, students must be present at all appointments to register for classes. Also, if you need to drop or change your schedule, please contact your concurrent advisor.
Additional Important Information:
- Set up a tuition payment plan or pay in full through NWACC’s Office of the Treasurer.
- Visit myNWACC to familiarize yourself with your student account and email. Please check your official
NWACC email regularly.
- Obtain your student I.D. and parking permit at the Student Information Center located on the first-floor lobby of the Becky Paneitz
Student Center (Bentonville Campus).
- Purchase your textbooks and class supplies at the NWACC Campus Bookstore.