gh School Students | NorthWest Arkansas Community College

Main Content Start

Tuition Costs, Payment & Transfer Credits

Tuition Cost and How to Pay:
Students taking Early College Experience courses in high school pay a reduced tuition that is based on the school district where they live.

Students are responsible for the purchase of books and other required course materials. Books can be purchased new or used, online, or at any local bookstore.

You will not receive a bill since NWACC invoices your school for the tuition and applicable fees. NWACC collects from the high school all tuition and fees related to the courses. Please note that payment is due and payable to your high school at the time of high school registration. If you have any questions about tuition, please contact your high school counselor.

Class Withdrawals:
In order to properly withdraw from a course, you must fill out and submit an Add/Drop form to your high school counselor. Failure to do so may result in having an ‘F’ on your college transcript.

Early College Experience courses follow the NWACC academic calendar as closely as possible. 

Transferring High School Based Early College Experience Courses:
NWACC has articulation agreements with many regional colleges and universities. You can expect the credits earned through Early College Experience to transfer to most colleges and universities in Arkansas as well as out-of-state institutions. Please contact the college or university you plan to attend to verify its transfer policy.