Main Content Start
Apply to NWACC
NWACC has a general admission policy, which means you can apply year-round. However, it is best to apply early to get the best choices for classes. Complete the online application.
Set up your My NWACC
Once you have been accepted to NWACC, you will receive an email with your NWACC username and password. Set up your My NWACC immediately in order to complete the process.
Additional documents to submitTo protect the privacy of your information and to comply with U.S. Department of Education regulations, we can no longer accept documents by email. You can submit them one of three ways:
- Upload the document to: https://api.nwacc.edu/lss/finaid/filedropbox/
- You must have a My NWACC Connection login to use this option.
- Bring the document to the Enrollment Support Center located on the 2nd floor of the Student Center.
- Mail the document to NWACC, Student Records, One College Dr., Bentonville, AR 72712
- Test scores for ACT, Accuplacer, or COMPASS (scores should be no more than 5 years old). If
you need to take the Accuplacer exam, visit our Testing Center (you must pay a $10 fee prior to taking the exam).*
- Unofficial Copies of Previous College Transcripts - for prerequisite verification. Bring an unofficial copy to your advising appointment.**
- Proof of 2 Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR) immunizations for all applicants born after January 1, 1957. Some foreign-born students may be required to submit tuberculosis screening. For Arkansas residents, NWACC will attempt to retrieve immunization records from a state-wide database.
Schedule an appointment with an advisorWe strongly recommend you meet with an advisor to ensure you are registering for the correct classes.
A few more steps
Complete prior to the start of the semester:
Obtain your student ID and parking hangtag at two convenient locations:
- Bentonville location - Becky Paneitz Student Center, Student Information, located on the first floor
- Washington County location
Purchase your textbooks and class supplies at the Campus Bookstore - Barnes and Noble, located on the first floor in the Becky Paneitz Student Center.
Important information and limitations regarding Visiting Student status:
- Visiting Students will be classified as 'non-degree seeking'.
- Visiting Students will not be eligible to participate in federally funded financial
- Visiting Students are limited to a enrolling in a maximum of 18 college credit per
- Students admitted under the visiting student classification who decide to seek full
degree at NWACC must reapply and complete the requirements for a transfer student
before applying for graduation.
- Visiting students are not eligible to register during "priority registration period".