Main Content Start
Returning College Students
Regardless of why you had to leave, NWACC can help you come back. Follow these simple steps to re-enroll and keep working towards your higher education goals.
Apply to NWACC
NWACC has a general admission policy, which means you can apply year-round. However, it is best to apply early to get the best choices for classes. Complete the online application.
Apply for Financial Aid
If you have not done so yet, complete your FAFSA and add NWACC to your FAFSA to begin the financial aid process. NWACC's code is 030633.
Set up your My NWACC
Once you have been accepted to NWACC, you will receive an email with your NWACC username and password. Set up your My NWACC immediately in order to complete the process.
Additional documents to submitTo protect the privacy of your information and to comply with U.S. Department of Education regulations, we can no longer accept documents by email. You can submit them one of three ways:
- Upload the document to: https://api.nwacc.edu/lss/finaid/filedropbox/
- You must have a My NWACC Connection login to use this option
- Bring the document to the Enrollment Support Center located on the 2nd floor of the Student Center or the Washington County location located in Springdale
- Mail the document to NWACC, Student Records, One College Dr., Bentonville, AR 72712
- Test scores for ACT, Accuplacer, or COMPASS (scores should be no more than 5 years old). If
you need to take the Accuplacer exam, visit our Testing Center (you must pay a $10 fee prior to taking the exam).*
- High School Transcripts - if you are graduating from an Arkansas High School, we will retrieve your transcript
through a state database. If the transcript cannot be located, students will receive
notification and will need to submit the records to the Enrollment Support Center.
- Proof of 2 Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR) immunizations for all applicants born after January 1, 1957. Some foreign-born students may be required to submit tuberculosis screening. For Arkansas residents, NWACC will attempt to retrieve immunization records from a state-wide database.
Schedule an appointment with an advisorWe strongly recommend you meet with an advisor. Once logged into MyNWACC, select Success Planner on the left hand side.
A few more steps
Complete prior to the start of the semester:
Obtain your student ID and parking hang tag at two convenient locations:
- Bentonville location - Becky Paneitz Student Center, Student Information, located on the first floor
- Washington County location
Purchase your textbooks and class supplies at the Campus Bookstore - Barnes and Noble, located on the first floor in the Becky Paneitz Student Center.