Main Content Start
Make an Appointment with Enrollment Services
QLess & Enrollment Services
NWACC has partnered with QLess to offer a convenient way to make virtual appointments with enrollment services staff and advisors and get help with advising, financial
aid, student records and admissions. Once you sign into QLess and make your appointment,
you'll receive convenient notifications on your wait time.
Meet with an Advisor & Enrollment Staff
Use QLess to make virtual appointments with advisors and enrollment staff to get help with advising, financial aid, student records or admissions. Once you sign into QLess and make your appointment, you'll receive convenient notifications on your wait time.
- Where: Virtually!
- When: On-demand advising is available Monday - Friday, 8 AM - 4:30 PM. No appointment necessary.
- How: Join the queue with QLess and then receive a call when you are next in the virtual
- Please Note: The queue can fill quickly. Your placement in the queue will determine how soon you will receive assistance. You are encouraged to call early in the day to lessen your wait time.
How QLESS works:
Manage your spot in line with text commands:
- M – request more time
- L – leave the line
- H – help
- C – cancel your appointment (if you have booked an appointment time using FlexAppointments)
- N# – notify me X number of minutes before I reach the front of the line
Have questions? Feel free to email email@example.com