Main Content Start
Clubs and Organizations will find valuable resources to assist them with building and maintaining their club and making them successful.
Inter-Club Council - ICC
A group established by the Student Ambassador and Government Association (SAGA) that includes representatives from every campus club.
- Every club is encouraged to have members attend the ICC meetings
- Receive updates about SAGA funds
- The ICC meets once a month and is a great place to hear what other campus clubs are doing and learn about opportunities available to organizations
- Any club member or advisor is welcome and encouraged to attend these meetings
Guidelines and Important Information for Requests for ICC
- A budget of $2,000 is allocated for ICC's per semester, which means there are 10 requests for $200. Each club can only submit one request in the fall and one request in the spring
- Requests funding dates
- Fall - open the first day of fall classes unil three weeks before the end of the semester
- Spring - open the first day of spring classes unil the third (3rd) Friday of April
- SAGA follows all college policies and procedures regarding budget
- Only approved clubs are allowed to make any requests