Main Content Start
How to Connect to NWACC's Student Services & Resources
This school year, NWACC's student services and resources are offered online and on
campus. View the list of services and resources to better understand how to access
NOTE: Due to COVID-19, in-person availability for student services and resources may change at any time. To confirm on-site hours, feel free to email the particular department you'd like to visit.
Student Services & Resources
|SERVICES & RESOURCES||HOW TO CONNECT|
|Ayuda en Español||Ayuda para estudiantes y padres en Español: email@example.com o 479- 619-2204.|
|Admissions, Financial Aid and Student Records||
On-site hours in Bentonville are Monday & Tuesday, 9 am - 3 pm and at Washington County are Wednesday & Thursday, 9 am - 3 pm. Services also available online. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call or text 479-309-5532. Make an appointment with QLess
If you'd like to submit documents related to transcripts, financial aid, vaccinations, etc., feel free to use the document drop box located outside the NWACC - Washington County facility and on the Bentonville campus, outside the Student Center. NOTE: Payments cannot be submitted into the document drop box.
On-site hours in Bentonville are Monday & Tuesday, 9 am - 3 pm and at Washington County
are Wednesday & Thursday, 9 am - 3 pm. Services also available online. Make an appointment with QLess
|Bookstore||Open with limited capacity and limited hours. Hours (may change): Mon -Thurs, 9 am - 4 pm and Friday, 9 am - 12 pm, closed Sat. and Sun. Email SM408@bncollege.com or visit https://nwacc.bncollege.com. View more bookstore info below.|
|Cashiers Office/ Treasury Services||Open with limited capacity and limited hours. Email email@example.com or call 479-309-5532.|
|Counseling||Services available online. Email firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Disability Resource Center||Services available online. Call 479-986-4076 or text 479-777-9312. Email email@example.com.|
Open without need for an appointment, but students and employees are asked to sign a waiver and schedule an orientation session by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Game Room||Closed for renovation.|
|Information Commons - Benton County||In-person library help, computer use, printing and contactless library material pick up are offered by appointment. Visit library.nwacc.edu or email email@example.com.|
|Information Commons - Washington County||
Computer use, study spaces and printing available by appointment. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment. You can book an appointment when walking in or before arriving at https://nwacc.libcal.com/r/.
|IT Help Desk||
To reach an IT specialist, contact the college's IT Help Desk by calling 479-619-4357 or emailing email@example.com. IT office hours are Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
|Library||Library services available online at library.nwacc.edu. In-person help, computer use, printing and contactless material pick up run out of the Information Commons, BH 1217.. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.|
Tutoring help offered online and in-person by appointment for FREE. Email email@example.com
|Testing||Entrance testing available in person by appointment. Online services available. Email firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Tutoring||Services available online. Email email@example.com|
|Veteran Resources Center||Services available online. Email firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Virtual Student Success Center||Services available online. Get help connecting to academic services and resources by emailing email@example.com or texting 918-612-0148.|
|Water Fountains||Water fountains will be out of service, but the bottle filling stations will be operational, so students are encouraged to bring their own reusable water bottles.|
Other Helpful Resources
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY TO AVOID TEXTBOOK FEES/CHARGES
Please be aware that the NWACC library and the Barnes & Noble Bookstore are SEPARATE entities, even though they are both located on campus. NWACC staff operate the library. Barnes and Noble staff operate the bookstore.
This is important to keep in mind when returning rented textbooks to the Barnes and Noble Bookstore or returning checked-out books and materials to the NWACC library. Please be aware of the following steps regarding returning books to the library or the bookstore to avoid any fees/charges.
LIBRARY – Returning Checked-Out Books
- Students will receive email notifications to their NWACC email account from the library when checked-out books/materials are due.
- Students can return books/materials by placing them in the library book drop that is located outside the doors of Burns Hall. The items will then be quarantined.
- The book drop is ONLY for library books and materials. Please do not put library equipment (such as laptops, tablets, other devices) in the book drop.
- Students: If you have rented course textbooks from the Barnes & Noble Bookstore, please DO NOT place them in the library book drop. If you do, the Barnes & Noble Bookstore may charge you the entire price of the missing textbooks.
- Students can also return library books/materials by dropping them off in person at the Information Commons in Burns Hall. The items will then be quarantined.
- NOTE: The library’s textbook collection, for use in the library only, is NOT available this fall.
- Questions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
BARNES & NOBLE BOOKSTORE – Returning Rented Course Textbooks
- Students will receive email notifications from the Barnes & Noble Bookstore when rented course textbooks are due.
- Students are to NOT place rented textbooks from the Barnes & Noble Bookstore into the library book drop located outside Burns Hall. If this is done, the Barnes & Noble Bookstore may charge you the entire price of the missing textbooks.
- Students can return textbooks in person at the Barnes & Noble Bookstore located in the Student Center.
- Students can also return rented textbooks to the Barnes & Noble Bookstore by mail. The bookstore email notifications will include shipping labels for a nominal fee to return the textbooks. If students do not want to wait for the reminder email, they can visit the bookstore website www.nwacc.bncollege.com to get a shipping label.
- NOTE: Be sure to have your order ID available when requesting a shipping label.
- Questions can be emailed to email@example.com
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the store during business hours at 479-619-2222 for the most up-to-date information.
While most students rent textbooks to save money, some students choose to purchase and there are some textbooks that cannot be rented (Custom titles, bundled with access codes or Old Editions). During finals, we offer up to 50% cash for books if it is being used the following semester, in re-saleable condition, and the bookstore is not overstocked. Because so many students take advantage of renting, our buyback needs are limited.
If you rented textbooks for a fall semester class, return to the bookstore, or print a shipping label from nwacc.bncollege.com, and ship via UPS. UPS shipping labels are $5. Students will receive multiple emails reminding them to return their rentals. You will need the order number and your email address. If you do not have the order number, you can retrieve it from the email the bookstore sends. If you’re returning multiple books or orders, please put them in one box and use one shipping label. For multiple orders, ship in one box to save money, and include the order numbers on a note inside the box.
Student Financial Aid (SFA):
Students using SFA to obtain course materials can do so in store or online. This includes students receiving scholarships, grants, VA, etc. Be sure to check your financial aid account to confirm SFA funds are available prior to ordering to ensure there isn’t a delay with your order. Students can place orders NOW and can pick up in store starting Jan 4th or have the order shipped to their homes beginning Dec 28th. Receive Free Shipping for orders over $49.
Course Materials & Supplies:
Students should order course materials and school supplies online at nwacc.bncollege.com. Free UPS Ground Shipping for orders over $49.
Store Hours (may change - campus closed on Fridays in the summer):
|Monday - Thursday 9am - 4pm
Friday 9am - 12pm
|Closed on Saturdays and Sundays|
In the event campus closes due to COVID, please order at our website nwacc.bcnollege.com
If you have any questions, email email@example.com or call the store during business hours at 479-619-2222.
Many courses are offered online and through live streaming which will require a computer and technology to access them. NWACC’s Computers and Technology for College web page is a great starting point for students who are researching and deciding which computers and technology may best fit your needs.
Read about computer and technology recommendations in Spanish.
Emergency Broadbrand Benefit - Affordable Internet Service
The Emergency Broadband Benefit is a temporary FCC program to help households struggling to afford internet service during the pandemic.
The Emergency Broadband Benefit will provide a discount of up to $50 per month towards broadband service for eligible households and up to $75 per month for households on qualifying Tribal lands.
Eligible households can also receive a one-time discount of up to $100 to purchase a laptop, desktop computer, or tablet from participating providers if they contribute more than $10 and less than $50 toward the purchase price.
To see if your household qualifies visit this link: https://www.fcc.gov/broadbandbenefit
For current credit students and employees:
- Visit https://uag01.nwacc.edu
- Click VMware Horizon HTML Access.
- Log in using your NWACC credentials.
- Select “General Use Desktops”