Main Content Start
Afford the PTA Program
NWACC proudly offers students an accessible and affordable higher education. Below are the tuition and costs for an Associate of Applied Science Degree in Physical Therapy.
Remember, financial aid is available for eligible students.
Tuition and Costs:
- The approximate cost for in-district students is $9,000 **.
- The approximate cost for out-of-district students is $11,350 **. This excludes the cost of textbooks and other fees.
- The program cost will vary according to residency in relation to our service area.
- Malpractice Insurance, $21.75 *
- Lab coats, TB skin test, drug screen, background check, immunizations, $250 *
- Equipment pack, $70.00 *
See our Treasurer's Office for detailed fees
* Approximate cost
** Approximate cost that includes tuition and fees based on 50 credit hours
William Nelson PTA Scholarship Application Type: Online
William Nelson PTA Scholarship
Application Type: Online