Main Content Start
Get the preparation you need to obtain a key support position in the fast-growing
field of network information systems and CISCO Networking with an Associate of Applied Science in Computer Information Systems - Networking.
- Analyze, design and document computer network requirements
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot network hardware and software
- Perform network maintenance such as disassembling, troubleshooting, upgrading and replacing parts
- Implementing Local Area Networks (LANs) using both static and dynamic addressing including subnetting
- Complete the Cisco Certified Network Associate certificate exam
- Take the A+, CompTIA Network +, and Security + Certification exams
- Use computer systems in a responsible and ethical manner
See your specific degree plan and advisor for class details and sequence. Search Course Listing for class dates and times.
Degree, Transfer Options and Careers:
Many courses at NWACC carry transfer credit to four-year institutions and can fulfill
general education requirements.
Many courses at NWACC carry transfer credit to four-year institutions and can fulfill general education requirements.
Those who pursue a degree in Networking may find job opportunities in the following occupations:
- Computer Technician
- Network Administrator
- Help Desk Analyst
- Technology Coordinator
- Computer Network Analyst
- Network Installation Technician