Business & Industry Solutions
Are you needing a certification to help you achieve your next career goal? Do you want to hone your skills in the world of Microsoft Office and the Adobe Creative Suite? Are you interested in increasing your knowledge of e-mail etiquette and business protocol?
NWACC Business & Industry Solutions works with area businesses to create tailored training for job skills pertinent to careers in our region. You move at the speed of your business. We understand that and are here to help.
- Open Enrollment Computer Technology Classes
- Online Classes
- Instructor Led Courses (ILC)
Lifelong Learning courses are affordable, fun, fast, convenient, easy to use, and led by an expert instructor. New sessions start monthly and are in six week formats with lessons released on Wednesday and Friday of each week.
- Comprehensive online course in a convenient six-week format
- Expert instructors lead each course
- Engaging student discussion areas
- New sessions starting monthly
- Confirmation of completion awarded with passing score
- Career Training Programs (CTP)
Our Career Training Programs are designed by a team of professionals from each respective field, who work to provide the student with effective web-based learning experiences.
- Learn in-demand skills recognized by employers
- Many courses prepare students for a national certification
- Start anytime - work at your own pace and complete in 3 to 6 months and up to a year
- Textbooks and learning materials are included
- Support offered via phone, email, or live chat 7 days a week
- Expert instructor assistance provided
- Career Counselors are provided
Executive Director of Workforce & Economic Development
Account Executive, Business & Industry Solutions
Payment Options • Policies & Procedures • Registration • Teach for Us