Reading & Writing Center
The Reading & Writing Center is staffed by Reading and English Composition faculty who work to assist students with any reading comprehension and writing tasks. The space is equipped with networked computers and a printer.
What we offer:
• One-on-one consultation with an NWACC English Instructor. Students may drop in to the NWACC
• Writing Center in WCC 108 for a conference and/or review of their work on a first come-first served basis.
• Lab space for reading/writing work and review
• Supplemental Instruction and Referral services
• Individual reading tasks to help students practice and master concepts presented in class
• Practice using academic vocabulary
• Support for faculty who want to focus on reading and writing in the curriculum
Students may send their work via email for help from an instructor. Follow these directions for submission. Students will receive a response within forty-eight hours.
Click here for more information regarding assistance and schedules available at the Main Campus in
Please click here for information regarding additional assistance available at the Main Campus in
Reading & Writing Center Service Hours:
|The WCC Reading & Writing Center is closed for the summer|