Disability Resources staff are available at WCC by appointment:
- To assist students with the process of registering with the DRC in order to have access to academic
- To discuss any question or concern related to student access or experience.
- To consult with faculty members who have questions or concerns about how to best support students
in their classes.
- To facilitate any DRC-related business, as appropriate.
Please call (479) 986-4076 to schedule an appointment.
When you call:
- Be sure that you request to meet at WCC; and
- Note the name of the staff member you will be meeting.
Service Hours at WCC:
Monday: 8:00am - 12:00pm*
Tuesday: 8:00am - 12:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am - 12:00pm*
*Available by appointment only
Important note: Walk-ins are welcome on Tuesday mornings only, but we recommend you call in advance to verify availability of services and to avoid lengthy wait times.
For students who are already registered with the DRC:
Do you need to request your Accommodation Letters for the current (or upcoming) semester? Remember you can do that online at this link.
For questions or comments related to this content, please contact the webmaster.