Student Government Association
Inter-Club Council (ICC)
The Inter-Club Council, or “ICC” is a group established by the Student Government Association that includes representatives from every campus club.
Guide Lines and Important Information for Requests
- There has been 2,000 budget allocated for ICC per semester
o What this means is there will be 10 requests of $200 max, you may not go over this amount.
§ Remember each club can submit only one request.
- We will be accepting requests starting Sep 04 at 2pm
- Requests will be open the day of the meetings and the deadlines for those requests will be 2 weeks after the meeting
o So what this means is
§ 2 weeks for you to apply
§ 2 weeks for the application to be processed and approved by SGA and processed by the NWACC Business Office
o Awarded recipients will be announced at the following meetings and on the Inner-Club Council page.
- Complete the fillable form.
- Remember Only approved clubs are allowed to make any requests
If any questions please contact the SGA Treasurer Sonia Beltran at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about SGA: