Associate of Applied Science
in Computer Information Systems -
Mobile Application Development
More and more consumers rely on mobile applications to receive product information, to interact with friends, and to receive breaking news alerts. Due to the growing popularity of these mobile apps, we are pleased to offer an Associate of Applied Science degree focused on Mobile Application Development, which will help prepare you to start your career after completion of the program. Students pursuing this specialization with the CIS degree will learn to develop native apps for both Android and iOS devices, which include productivity apps and games.
Why choose computer education at NWACC:
- Small class sizes and low student-to-teacher ratios.
- Highly credentialed instructors with real-world industry experience.
- Courses are delivered to suit your schedule and situation – online, in-person, day, evening, and even weekend classes are available!
- You can significantly reduce the cost of your higher education by utilizing an A.A.S. degree from NWACC.
- NWACC’s goal is to provide you with education and specific training for workplace readiness.
Format and Locations
Due to the technical nature of this program, classes are offered only in a face-to-face setting on main campus in Bentonville.