Associate of Applied Science
in Graphic Design
Are you a creative and visual person? Would you enjoy promoting different products and services to the general public? If so, the Associate of Applied Science degree in Graphic Design is perfect for you!
This degree is designed to serve as a degree program for students who wish to acquire skills and knowledge necessary to succeed in an entry level position in the field of Graphic Design immediately after completing this two-year program.
- Small class sizes and low student-to-teacher ratios.
- Highly credentialed instructors with real-world experience.
- Courses are delivered to suit your schedule and situation – online, in-person, day, evening, and even weekend classes are available!
- You can significantly reduce the cost of your higher education by utilizing a transfer degree from NWACC.
- We develop a curriculum focused on real-world business challenges.
Courses offered within the Associate of Applied Science in Graphic Design program are available in-person on NWACC's main campus in Bentonville or its centers in Springdale and Farmington. Courses are also available online and in a hybrid format (both in-person and online), providing you the convenience of learning when and where you want.
Due to the technical nature of various courses related to this degree, certain courses may require face-to-face instruction.
*delivery options will vary by semester
For more information on the Graphic Design program, contact Victor Chalfant at 479.619.4288 or firstname.lastname@example.org