Associate of Science -
Business General Transfer
NorthWest Arkansas Community College offers the Associate of Science in Business General Transfer degree for those students who wish to complete the first two years of their higher education goals in a high quality, cost-effective way before transferring to a four-year university. This program provides the foundation for a successful start to your business education, utilizing small class sizes and low student to teacher ratios. Not only will you receive a superior education from highly qualified faculty members while saving a substantial amount of money, you will transfer to a four-year university as a junior!
Students may also earn a Technical Certificate in General Business by taking specific courses included in this degree plan.
This degree plan is not designed for students who plan to transfer to the Sam M. Walton College of Business at the University of Arkansas.
Why start your business education at NWACC:
- Small class sizes and low student to teacher ratios.
- Highly credentialed instructors with real-world business experience.
- Courses are delivered to suit your schedule and situation – online, in-person, day, evening, and even weekend classes are available!
- You can significantly reduce the cost of your higher education by utilizing a transfer degree from NWACC.
- We develop a business curriculum focused on real-world business challenges. Our business programs are guided by the business community in northwest Arkansas.
Online classes at NWACC use the same curriculum as our traditional on-campus classes, are taught by the same highly-qualified faculty, and meet the accreditation standards of the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Why you should take online classes at NWACC:
- Simplified path to degree completion
- Dedicated online advisor
- Online orientation
- Online support services
- Convenience – participate in the class when you want, where you want
Formats and Locations
Courses required for the Associate of Science - Business General Transfer degree program are available 100% online, providing you the convenience of learning when and where you want. Courses are also available at the main campus in Bentonville and in Washington County.