Associate of Science
in Business Administration
(Sam M. Walton College of Business Transfer)
If you are starting your business education with NWACC, but plan to transfer to the Sam M. Walton College of Business at the University of Arkansas, this is the program for you! Our Walton College transfer degree is designed to allow you to transfer as a junior, completing your Freshman/Sophomore business core while still at NWACC, while enjoying the benefits of smaller class sizes and lower student/teacher ratios. The U.S. News & World Report "2014 America's Best Colleges" ranked the University of Arkansas' Walton College among the nation's best public undergraduate business schools. Our transfer curriculum makes this acclaimed program more accessible to NWACC students!
Why start your business education at NWACC:
- Small class sizes and low student-to-teacher ratios.
- Highly credentialed instructors with real-world business experience.
- Courses are delivered to suit your schedule and situation
- You can significantly reduce the cost of your higher education by utilizing a transfer degree from NWACC.
- We develop a business curriculum focused on real-world business challenges. Our business programs are guided by the business community in northwest Arkansas.
Format and Locations
The Associate of Science in Business Administration – Walton College Transfer program is available inside the Shewmaker Center for Global Business Development building on the main campus in Bentonville, with select courses also offered online. Many courses in this program are also offered a short distance away from our main campus at our Washington County Center in Springdale, Arkansas.