Associate of Science
in Business (General Transfer)
NorthWest Arkansas Community College offers the Associate of Science in Business (transfer option) for those students who wish to complete the first two years of their higher education goals in a high quality, cost-effective way before transferring to a four-year university. This program provides the foundation for a successful start to your Business education, utilizing small class sizes and low student to teacher ratios. Not only will you receive a superior education from highly qualified faculty members while saving a substantial amount of money, you will transfer to a four-year university as a junior*!
Why start your business education at NWACC:
- Small class sizes and low student-to-teacher ratios.
- Highly credentialed instructors with real-world business experience.
- Courses are delivered to suit your schedule and situation – online, in-person, day, evening, and even weekend classes are available!
- You can significantly reduce the cost of your higher education by utilizing a transfer degree from NWACC.
- We develop a business curriculum focused on real-world business challenges. Our business programs are guided by the business community in northwest Arkansas.
The Associate of Science in Business program is available through NWACC’s online learning program and is also offered inside the Shewmaker Center for Global Business Development building on the main campus in Bentonville. Many courses in this program are also offered a short distance away from our main campus at our Washington County Center in Springdale, Arkansas.