Associate of Applied Science:
Accounting Technology Option
Behind every great business is an accountant keeping the organization fiscally responsible and on the road to success. For those who are interested in the specialized knowledge and working applications of accounting principles, the Associate of Applied Science in Accounting Technology program is for you! This program is designed to help prepare you for work in entry level accounting positions in a number of different industries and organizations.
Why start your business
education at NWACC:
- Small class sizes and low student-to-teacher ratios.
- Highly credentialed instructors with real-world business experience.
- Courses are delivered to suit your schedule and situation – online, in-person, day, evening, and even weekend classes are available!
- You can significantly reduce the cost of your higher education by utilizing a transfer degree from NWACC.
- We develop a business curriculum focused on real-world business challenges. Our business programs are guided by the business community in northwest Arkansas.
In-Person and Online
Courses required for the Associate of Applied Science degree in Accounting Technology are available in two different formats.* Face-to-face course instruction is done inside the Shewmaker Center for Global Business Development building on the main NWACC campus in Bentonville. Many courses included in this program are also offered online, providing you the convenience of learning when and where you want.
*delivery options will vary by semester