NorthWest Arkansas Community College intends to be a nationally recognized two-year comprehensive institution that excels in providing community, transfer, and workforce education in a learning-centered environment. In pursuit of this vision, NWACC will:
- Cherish academic, professional, and personal integrity;
- Facilitate continuous learning for students and stakeholders;
- Value human resources over other resources;
- Develop the potential of the individual to achieve excellence;
- Anticipate and respond to needs by encouraging innovative ideas and technologies;
- Respect differences and view them as strengths; and
- Advance knowledge through individual and team challenges.