Department of Human Resources
Critical Illness Insurance
PO Box 2349
Conway, AR 72033
Eligibility - this benefit is no longer offered
FlexCo, Inc. is the administrator for the Critical Illness Insurance. The policy is underwritten by American Heritage Life Insurance Company. This voluntary plan pays a lump sum benefit when diagnosed with a critical illness. Individual, single parent family or family coverage is available.
*Employee can authorize the payroll deduction to be pre-taxed (withheld before taxes rather than after taxes). This reduces Federal, State and Social Security withholding thereby increases employee take home pay.
- This plan pays a lump sum benefit when diagnosed with a critical illness.
- Premium is based on age at issue, tobacco status and basic benefit amount selected.
- Basic benefit amounts ($5000-$50,000) to meet individual needs.
- Premium deduction may be paid on a pre-tax basis.
- Benefits are paid directly to employee.
- Pays in addition to any other insurance.
Contact FlexCo, Inc. for claim processing.
For questions about the benefits offered through this plan, contact FlexCo, Inc. directly.
Barry Roe, Patrick Hickman
For questions/comments on this content, please contact hrhelp
This page is maintained by the Office of Human Resources