Learner Support Services


Contact Us:To Submit Admissions Documents: 

Bentonville Hours:

Monday - Thursday 8am - 6pm

Friday, 9 - 4:30pm

All Admissions documents may be submitted at the Bentonville or Washington County Center Admissions Window during business hours. 

Washington County Center Hours:

Monday - Thursday, 8 - 4:30pm

Friday, 9:30 - 4:30 pm

Phone: (479) 619-4324High School Transcripts, Placements Scores (ACT or COMPASS), and Address Change Forms may be submitted via Fax or through the Admissions Email (you must submit through your official NWACC student email). 
Fax: (479) 619-2661 
Email: admissions@nwacc.edu 


Request more information about NWACC

Schedule a Campus Visit

Apply Online


Select the student type that best represents you for your enrollment steps.

  • First Time College Student - A student who has not attended college, but has earned a high school diploma or GED (or will have earned one by the time of enrollment at NWACC).

  • Returning Student - A student who has successfully completed college level courses at NWACC but was not enrolled during the previous term at NWACC.

  • Transfer Student - A student who has successfully completed, with a C or better, a college course at another regionally accredited institution (courses taken concurrently with high school courses do not count as previously attending college.

  • Concurrent Student - A student taking classes at NWACC while also enrolled in High School, grades 9-12.  

  • International Student - If you are not a citizen or permanent resident of the United States and in the United States with a non-immigrant visa.

  • Special Admit Student - A student who is 18 years of age or older and has neither graduated from high school nor completed a GED or received an Arkansas High School Diploma.

  •  Visiting Student - A student who has previously enrolled or is currently enrolled at another institution, but will enroll at NWACC for one semester to transfer credit back to their home institution.
  • Current Student- If you were enrolled in the previous semester.

 For questions or comments, please contact Admissions.