COMPASS testing is done on a walk-in basis. All other tests require appointments.
Summer Testing on Saturdays will be at The JCF only. See Jones Center Testing Link on the left for days that test will be available and for scheduling information.
Main campus is open Mondays through Thursdays for summer efficiency hours.
- Photo ID is required for all exams.
- Appointments are required for all tests except for the COMPASS exam. Same day appointments available on a limited basis.
- Students from other colleges/universities or those seeking certification exams please refer to Proctor and Assessment Link for more information.
- Photo I.D. and $10 fee receipt required for all COMPASS tests.
- Please pay fee on 2nd floor by checking in at the Student Records window.