| || |
- Reservation requests from External Organizations should be made by contacting Special Events Coordinator at 479.936.5172 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Detailed information should include the type of event or function, date, time, number of attendees, contact name and telephone number.
- Once a tentative request has been confirmed, the Event organizer must complete a Facilities Use Form before the event can be placed on the calendar.
- Reservations will not be able to be booked until event organizer provides all requested information, For Rate and Fee information and technologies available please visit the Facility Use Page
- Internal Groups should use the on-line AdAstra Scheduling system to first check on the availability of the public space. If the space is available on the day and time of your event users must submit a room reservation request directly through AdAstra. However, if the space is not available on the day and time of your event users must then contact the Special Events Coordinator at 479.936.5172 for assistance in finding an alternative location. Refer to Facility Use for additional instructions and information.
- Internal Groups are responsible for submitting media requests to Media Services for the audio and visual needs of their event. Requests for audio and visual equipment must be submitted to the Special Events Coordinator as early as possible to ensure scheduling availability. Refer to Facility Use for additional instructions and information.
- Internal Groups are responsible for submitting event setup requests to the Special Events Coordinator for assistance with tables, chairs, and room setup.
- Internal Groups are responsible for submitting catering request to Aramark Catering and food service arrangements. Food service requests must be submitted to Catering/Dining Services as early as possible to ensure scheduling availability. Refer to Internal Catering Process for additional instructions and information.
- Internal Groups are responsible for following up and confirming all service requests orders for media, room setup and catering services 24-72 hours prior to the event or function date. For questions related to NorthWest Arkansas Community College reservation process send an email to email@example.com.