NWACC Concurrent Online
Beginning in Fall 2014, high school students will be required to take at least one course online before graduating. NWACC can help you meet this new requirement AND earn college credit at the same time!
NWACC Concurrent Enrollment
Concurrent enrollment simply means that you are enrolled in both high school and college courses. You can take courses through NWACC Concurrent Online or through Early College Experience Online. Both choices allow you to take college courses while in high school. NWACC Concurrent Online gives you over 100 options in all Academic areas. ECE Online offers a limited number of courses and you must meet at school at least 3 hours per week.
The Benefits of Concurrent Online courses at NWACC
♦ Add flexibility to your schedule - Learn at your own pace
♦ Save time and money - NWACC offers quality, affordable education
♦ Transfer college credit - The college credits you earn follow you to the college or university of your choice
Online Course Catalog
Beginning in Fall 2014, high school students will be required to take at least one course online before graduating. NWACC can help you meet this new requirement AND earn college credit at the same time! Course listings.
Visit Distance Learning for a complete list of courses available online.
Here is what you do:
1. Apply for Admission at www.nwacc.edu
2. Meet with your High School Counselor to complete and submit the Concurrent Student Registration
3. Submit placement test scores (ACT, COMPASS, etc) and a copy of your high school transcript
4. Schedule a meeting with one of our College Advisors
Benton County: 479.619.4167 Washington County:479.936.5131
You can register for Fall, Spring, or Summer classes as soon as you have been admitted to the College and we have received your Concurrent Student Application, high school transcripts, and test scores.
- Be enrolled in grades 9-12
- Have a high school Cumulative GPA of 3.0 for General Education courses
- Have a high school Cumulative GPA of 2.0 for Career and Technical courses
- Submit appropriate scores on ACT, COMPASS, or SAT placement tests
| || English|| Reading|| Math|
| ACT|| 19|| 19|| 21|
| COMPASS||80|| 83|| 65 Algebra|
| SAT||480|| 480|| 500|
| PSAT||48||48|| 50|
- A computer with High Speed Internet
- A compatible Internet Browser (Internet 8-9, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.)
Tuition is based on the school district where you live, and you pay directly to NWACC. You will be responsible for purchasing the required textbooks.