Join us in celebrating the 15th Anniversary of the Certified Retail Analyst Program as we prepare to honor those who were key contributors to its success as we look forward to what the future holds.
Event will be held in the Shewmaker Center in the Wal-Mart Auditorium.
January 15, 2015 • 6:00-9:00 pm
Where we've been:
• Suja Chandrasekaran, SVP Global CTO & Chief Data Officer, Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Message from Lee Scott, Former CEO of Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
• Wayne Callahan, Supplier Community Cofounder of CRA Program – History of CRA program
• Dan Batson, Former RLUG President – RLUG History with CRA
• Memories and Panel Discussion
WHERE WE're at:
• Teresa Warren, Director of Retail and Supplier Education – Current Initiatives and Program Status
WHERE WE're going:
• Teresa Warren, Director of Retail and Supplier Education – Forward Looking Future Initiatives
From the Student Perspective
• Spring 2015 Program and Instructor Introductions
• Student Engagement Initiatives
• Panel Discussions:
Day in the Life in a Job at Walmart
Day in the Life in a Job in the Supplier Community
• Student Orientation Basics and Expectations
NOTE: All students enrolled in CRA Program for Spring 2015 are required to be present. Important information regarding the Student Mentorship, Internship and Tutoring programs will be announced in addition to an opportunity to network with suppliers and representatives from Walmart. Participation points will be given to students present.
If you are interested in enrolling for any of these programs, please do NOT go to the main campus web site to apply. Submit the program's application to email@example.com.
Spring 2015 CRA registration will open on November 3, 2014.
Spring 2015 CRA classes will begin January 12, 2015.
Spring 2015 ProSpace registration will open on November 3, 2014.
Spring 2015 ProSpace classes will begin January 26, 2015.
For any any questions, please refer to the Frequently Asked Question page or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.