Caring for Customers® (4-Hours)
Provide friendly, caring service that meets the needs of customers on the human level.
Participants will be able to:
- Explain why meeting customers’ human needs is essential to their success as employees.
- Apply three skills that demonstrate your interest in and concern for customers: Listen attentively, project a willingness to help; and convey respect.
- Use four caring responses that communicate the customer’s value to your organization.
- Acknowledge the customer and his or her situation.
- Appreciate something about working with the customer.
- Affirm something the customer has said or done.
- Assure the customer of good service.
Want to enroll? Contact Stacy Reagan at 479-936-5108!