Alignment with College ENDS:
Purpose: The College has recently formalized its commitment to sustainability practices and education. Statements on mission, a working model to guide strategic planning, and educational goals have been established to help guide the College’s future work. A Steering Committee will play a major role in this effort.
Charge: The following should guide the committee’s work:
1. To recommend to the Senior Vice President for Learning/Provost (or his/her designee) strategic actions for achieving the College's Sustainability Goals and Needs.
2. To establish the annual agenda by setting priorities according to the College's broader goals and to plan accordingly.
3. To develop strategies that further advance awareness, engagement, and support for the College's sustainability goals and needs.
4. To identify potential resources and partners for delivering services/activities connected to the College's sustainability goals and needs.
5. To contribute to the College's friend/ fund raising and grant application efforts in support of sustainability.
6. To report progress, results, and events through ongoing communication: posting of meeting agendas and minutes, collaboration with Public Relations on important events, presentations to or meetings with, key College stakeholder groups.