Global and International Steering Committee
The College has a commitment to global and international education. Statements on values, philosophy, goals and needs have been written to guide the College's future work. This Steering Committee will play a major role in this effort.
The following should guide the committee's work:
- To recommend to the Senior Vice President for Learning/Provost (or his/her designee) strategic actions for achieving the College's Global Development Goals and Needs.
- To establish the annual agenda by setting priorities according to the College's broader goals and planning accordingly.
- To develop strategies that further advance awareness, engagement, and support for the College's global goals and needs.
- To identify potential resources and partners for delivering services/activities connected to the College's Global Goals and Needs.
- To contribute to the College's friend/ fund raising and grant application efforts in support of Global Goals and Needs.
- To report progress, results, and events through ongoing communication: posting of meeting agendas and minutes, collaboration with Public Relations on important events, presentations to or meetings with, key College stakeholder groups.
| Co-Chairs || Jeremy Youmans|| Director/International Student Services|
| || Sevin Gallo|| Social & Behavioral Science|
| || || |
| Team Members|| Jacques Hill|| Science & Mathematics|
| || Yanick St. Jean|| Social & Behavioral Science|
| || Cindy King|| Communication & Arts|
| || Ethan Beckcom|| Risk Management|
| || Rebecca Liles|| Culinary|
| || Karen Tinker|| Social & Behavioral Science|
| || Kevin Weakley|| Social & Behavioral Science|
| || Miles Fish|| Communication & Arts|