Once you have completed your Application, you are ready to begin the Enrollment Checklist.
Visit myNWACC Connection once accepted to familiarize yourself with your student account. Please check your official NWACC email regularly.
Submit the following documents to InternationalPrograms@nwacc.edu by the deadline date.
- Review and Complete the I-20 Application available here.
- Proof of High School graduation translated into English. Acceptable proof includes High School Diploma or College Transcripts.
- ACT or COMPASS placement exam scores (scores should be no more than 5 years old), or take Accuplacer exam at the NWACC Testing Center ($10 fee). Skip this step if you have already taken a college-level Math or English course.*
- Proof of English Requirements (TOEFL**, IELTS***, Approved ELS level or College Transcripts). NWACC TOEFL Institutional code is 9754.
- Required Scores: TOEFL Paper Based: 500; Computer Based: 173; Internet Based 61; IELTS Score of 5.0 or higher
- Proof of 2 Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR) and Tuberculosis immunizations.
- USCIS Documents for I-20. See below for list of required documents.
- F1 Students
- Copy of valid passport
- Copy of valid F1 visa (transfer students only)
- Copy of I-20 (transfer students only)
- Other Visa Holders
- Completed documents can be scanned and sent via email to InternationalPrograms@nwacc.edu
Complete International Student Orientation. This will be done once you arrive on campus where you will meet an Academic Advisor and register for classes.
Complete Prior to Semester:
- Obtain your Student ID and Parking Permit at the Student Information Center (SIC) located in the first floor lobby of the Becky Paneitz Student Center (Main Campus).
- Purchase your Textbooks and Class Supplies at the NWACC Campus Bookstore.
* All students who have not yet completed a college level math course and whose ACT Math score of 17 or below, will need to take the math portion of the Accuplacer. Students testing below 19 on the Reading and/or Writing portions of the ACT are encouraged to retake the Accuplacer test to see if their score has changed or can be improved.
** TOEFL score of 500 required for paper based exam; score of 173 required for computer based exam; and score of 61 required for internet based exam required for admittance.
*** IELTS (International English Language Testing System) score of 5.0 required for admittance.