Once you have completed your Application, you are ready to begin the Enrollment Checklist.
Must currently have 3.0 cumulative high school GPA.
Submit completed Application for admission by the deadline date.
Complete Concurrent Packet. Concurrent packet may also be obtained from the Bentonville Campus or from the Washington County Center.
Receive High School Counselor approval on Concurrent Student Registration form (included in Concurrent Packet). Parental approval also required if the student is under eighteen at the time of registration.
Submit the following documents to the Office of Student Records.
- ACT or COMPASS placement exam scores for course placement (scores should be no more than 5 years old), or take COMPASS exam at the NWACC Testing Center ($10 fee).*
Schedule Appointment with Concurrent Enrollment Advisor (required) to Complete enrollment and registration.
To schedule an appointment, please contact:
Complete Prior to Semester:
- Visit myNWACC Connection once accepted to familiarize yourself with your student account. Please check your official NWACC email regularly.
- Obtain your Student ID and Parking Permit at the Student Information Center (SIC) located in the first floor lobby of the Becky Paneitz Student Center (Main Campus).
- Purchase your Textbooks and Class Supplies at the NWACC Campus Bookstore.
* All students who have not yet completed a college level math course and whose ACT Math score of 17 or below, will need to take the math portion of the COMPASS. Students testing below 19 on the Reading and/or Writing portions of the ACT are encouraged to retake the COMPASS test to see if their score has changed or can be improved.