Learner Support Services

Student Records Locations:

One College Dr.
Becky Panietz Student Center, 2nd Floor 223
Bentonville AR  72712

Phone 479-619-4398 Fax 479-619-2229
Monday – Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Friday: CLOSED

693 White Rd Suite C
Springdale AR  72762
Phone 479-927-3330 Fax 479-936-5134
Monday – Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Thursday 9:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Friday: CLOSED

Please note: Incomplete or unsigned request forms will not be processed and will need to be resubmitted. Additionally, some academic and financial holds prevent the processing of forms. Completed forms delayed due to holds will be held for 30 days to allow time for the hold to be addressed. After 30 days a new request form must be submitted.

Add/Drop Form

  • Students who need to drop a class when EagleNet is not available need to print this form and return it to the Records Office.

Change of Name and/or Address

  • If your name or address changes, please notify the Student Records office in writing as soon as possible.

Change of Major Request

  • Students who need to change their major use this form and turn it into the Student Records office.

Course Substitution Form

  • You may seek a Course Substitution if you feel you have taken a similar class to meet a course requirement.
  • If after reviewing your degree evaluation, you find a class not being used toward a specific requirement and believe it should be, you may petition the course requirement by submitting the Course Substitution Form. For questions you can contact Student Records at 479-619-4398. You may be referred to the academic division associated with your request.
  • Attach a course description and/or syllabus with the required form.  The Course Substitution Form and documentation should be submitted to the Academic Division Dean.
  • If you have questions about Course Substitutions, please contact Julie Jarrett at 479-619-4137 or jjarrett@nwacc.edu or your Academic Advisor.

Degree Audit Request

  • A degree audit identifies the progress a student has made toward a degree plan at NWACC.
  • Students may generate their own degree audits through EagleNet.

Enrollment Verification Request

  • NWACC participates in the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) for processing student loan deferment verifications. All forms submitted to NWACC will be mailed directly to NSC. When dropping off your forms at the Student Records Office be sure to complete the following:
    • Complete, sign, and date the deferment form
    • Include your social security number. Your NWACC ID# is only used at NWACC
    • Note: Processing NWACC records at NSC takes approximately 3-4 weeks after the start date of the new semester.
  • Obtain enrollment verification certificates and find out when deferment notices were sent to your student lenders:
    • Log onto My NWACC Connection
    • Click on EagleNet link
    • Click on Student link
    • Click on Student Records link
    • Click on the Enrollment Verification Link
    • You will see options:
      • Obtain an Enrollment Certificate to show proof of enrollment for insurance purposes
      • View Enrollment Information on the file with the NSC
      • View Student Loan Deferment Notification that the NSC has provided to loan holders
      • View proof of enrollment the NSC has provided to insurers

FERPA/Access to Student Information

  • Student Records are protected by the Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act (FERPA).

Graduation Information

Miscellaneous Request

  • Students who need to request a copy of Immunization records, Placement test, Unofficial copy of High school transcript and Unofficial copy of other college transcripts will need to print this form and return it to the student records office.

Online Registration

  • If you need assistance with online registration, follow this link for step by step instructions to register for classes on EagleNet.

Required Vaccinations/Screenings

  • In order to comply with State Law, all full-time (12 or more hours) students must submit acceptable proof of immunization against measles, mumps, and rubella.
  • Foreign-born student born in a country where TB is endemic, who is not a permanent resident, and receives instruction in a room in which others are present are required to undergo TB Screening.  Part-time students as well as full-time students are included.

Transcript Request

  • A transcript is the official copy of your permanent academic record. It contains confidential information that cannot be released to anyone, other than you, without your written permission.
  • To request a transcript, click on the Transcript Request link above, fill out the request, and send it to the Student Records office. Our address and fax number are listed at bottom of the form.
  • Transcript requests for institutions of higher education in the state of Arkansas will only be transmitted electronically when available. Paper transcripts will only be sent to those institutions not yet set up to accept electronic transcripts. Transcripts going to the Arkansas Department of Education will also be sent electronically.
  • There is no fee for transcripts.
  • Please be sure to sign the transcript request form or your request will not be processed.
  • Please allow one week for processing.

Transfer Credit

  • NWACC only accepts credits from institutions of higher education that have been accredited by one of the following regional intuitional accrediting organizations: MSA, NWCCU, NCA-HLC, NEASC-CIHE, NEASC-CTCI, SACS, WASC-ACCJC, WASC-ACSCU, and WASC-JR. Check with your transfer institution regarding accreditation.
  • NWACC only accepts grades of "C" or better.
  • Developmental (remedial) courses are not accepted for transfer credit; however, they may be used as a prerequisite course for registration purposes. Please consult Student Records with your questions.
  • Search the Transfer Equivalencies Guide to find out how courses from other college transfer to NWACC.
  • Military transcripts should be submitted to Julie Jarrett in the Student Records Office.


Still have questions?

For questions related to, 1) Enrolling at NWACC, 2) Finding out more about NWACC, or 3) New Student Orientation, please email applications&records@nwacc.edu, or call (479) 619-4324

For questions related to, 1) Your Admissions Application Status, 2) Transcript Submissions, Requests, or Evaluations 3) or Graduation Information, please email applications&records@nwacc.edu, or call (479) 619-4398