Special Admit Student
A specially admitted student is one who is 18 years of age or older and has neither graduated from high school nor completed the GED.
- Complete an application for admission and pay the application fee.
- Submit placement test scores (COMPASS or ACT) prior to your admissions interview.
- Call (479) 619-4167 to schedule an appointment with an Admissions official.
- Students must submit immunization records no later than 30 days after classes begin. For specific requirements, please visit the Immunization website.
- Students may enroll for classes until such time as they have completed 12 credit hours. After the 12 credit hours, the student must submit proof that they have received a high school diploma or GED in order to continue enrollment at NWACC. Re-enrollment will not be permitted until documentation is submitted.
- Students admitted under “Special” admissions must maintain a 2.0 GPA to continue enrollment at NWACC.
- Students are not eligible for Federal Financial Aid.
If you have questions or concerns please email email@example.com.