Main Content Start
At this time we are only offering appointments through Skype for Business. You will not be able to contact your tutor with regular Skype. NWACC students have a Skype for Business account included in their Office 365 subscription. This is free to all current students.
Make an appointment
- Access Success Planner (through My NWACC)
- Select the Services tab in the upper left hand corner, locate the Writing Center and select Jacqueline Jones, Online Tutor
- Select Schedule Online to make a 15-minute appointment during the available hours of Wednesday 10:30 - 12:30 pm and Thursday from 12:00 - 1:00 pm
E-mail your draft
- Submit a copy of the draft for review file type .doc, .docx, or .rtf format to email@example.com, subject line "Live Consultation".
- Please include in the email:
- When the assignment is due,
- What you would like to work on, and
- The assignment directions.
- Make sure to submit your draft at least 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
Check your tech specs
Can this box be made scalable so it can stretch across the full width, or span just the width of a third column? That would be great!