Main Content Start
Resources for Students
All NWACC courses have been moved online for the duration of the 2020 spring and summer semester. To better assist our students during this time, here is some helpful information.
Contact our staff by calling 479-986-4000 or by emailing email@example.com
Additional information will be added, check back soon for more information.
For current credit students and employees:
- Visit https://uag01.nwacc.edu
- Click VMware Horizon HTML Access.
- Log in using your NWACC credentials.
- Select “General Use Desktops”
The remainder of the spring semester, all NWACC courses will be offered online or through other alternative methods.
STUDENTS: Your faculty member will be in contact with you through Canvas and NWACC email regarding information on the alternative method of instruction.
For the week of March 16-19, library tutoring services will be available online via Skype for Business and email during the tutors published hours. Skype for Business is available as a FREE download for students by visiting Microsoft 365. Please see the tutors contact information and schedule.
PLEASE NOTE: Tutoring services will be unavailable March 21-29 (Spring Break).
Julio Bonilla: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alexis Jorgensen: email@example.com
For all other inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Math Center in-person tutoring will not be available until NWACC allows students to use services on campus again.
Until that time, the Math Center will try to provide help in other ways. Until further notice, the center will offer tutoring via email during the times of 10 am-5 pm on Monday through Thursday and 10 am - 2 pm on Friday. Any emails sent after those times will be answered the next working day.
Specific questions are easier to help with, so please have specific examples or topic questions. Please allow up to 24 hours for responses. Emails should be sent to email@example.com.
Any changes will be posted on the Math Center Website.
Library resources can be accessed through My NWACC - on the left hand side you will see Library. You can also use this link, however, you will need to sign in using your NWACC username and password.
As you visit the NWACC library website, you can view the many resources that are readily available to you even while courses have been moved online. You can access them electronically, and the library staff are available to help you navigate the library’s Search Everything and other remote tools via the library's Ask Us! service.
Below are just a few resources available. Visit the NWACC library website to learn more.
- Software and Connectivity for Students guide
- Free Access to Course Textbooks Via Redshelf and VitalSource
- Get Online Library Help
- General Reference and Librarian Consultations
- Online Materials and Tools
- Renew Books Online
- Returning Materials Information
Feel free to reach out to the NWACC library at firstname.lastname@example.org for a little extra help in making this online shift a little easier.
For technical questions contact the IT Help Desk at email@example.com. For password reset or unlocking your account, you will need to contact the IT Help Desk at 479-619-4357. We cannot reset passwords or unlock accounts via email.
Do you struggle with work/life balance, maintaining normalcy, adjusting to online classes, keeping a daily routine and accessing community resources? NWACC's counselors can help! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
Click this link to view Arkansas restaurants, businesses and locations that are providing FREE food for kids while school is closed due to COVID-19.
As a result of campus closure, student access to Adobe Creative Cloud in labs and classrooms is not available. Adobe has provided temporary at-home access for impacted students, so that they can continue their work remotely. This license will expire on May 31. Please follow the instructions below to enable access to Creative Cloud Desktop Apps on your personal device.
Visit https://creativecloud.adobe.com and use your school credentials to sign in.
If prompted, select Company or School Account and then enter credentials into the NWACC Single-Sign-On login screen.
From the Creative Cloud website, browse for and download your desired app. Click Apps on the top of the page to view all apps.
For more information on how to download or install apps, see Download and Install Creative Cloud apps.
HarkNWA Helpful Resources
- HarkNWA offers services to NWA including help for education, food, goods, housing, health, legal, money, social support, transportation/transit and employment assistance.
- In this season of COVID-19, if you are experiencing things like a sudden loss of income or are struggling to find needed resources, Hark is here to help.
- Hark connectors are ready to assist with a free and confidential needs assessment and build you a customized resource plan of up-to-date community resources.
- You will also have access to financial assistance programs available, including Harks Catalyst Fund.
- The assessment takes only minutes. Fill out the contact form on their website and a Connector from Hark will be in touch soon.
- Website: https://www.harknwa.com/getconnected
To provide accurate and important information, the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette haas created a landing page for the most recent news, and they're making all of their online coronavirus coverage available for all readers.