Main Content Start
Bring Ideas to Life with Graphic Design
By taking Graphic Design and Digital Media courses, you'll learn to master innovation and the creative design process within the trades of graphics, advertising, and visual communications. You'll be encouraged to explore visual design across multiple mediums and industries, and find a career you love.
- Think creatively and generate innovative ideas
- Produce professional quality graphic solutions
- Understand the means of producing work, both traditionally and digitally
Graphic Design Resouces:
- Access to three Mac labs loaded with the Adobe Master Suite and other media production software.
- Designated lab hours with optional software tutoring in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign are also available to all Digital Arts students.
Courses, Degree & Careers
- Associate of Applied Science in Graphic Design (transferrable)
- Technical Certificate in Graphic Design
- Certificate of Proficiency in Graphic Design
With a degree in Graphic Design, you can find a number of career opportunities in the following fields:
- Web Application/Design
- Game Development / Design
- Film Makers
Purchasing your own Adobe software is optional. Students can purchase Adobe software at a discounted student rate.
Adobe software can be utilized on both a PC or a Mac.
A portfolio is a collection of your artwork and projects as you are obtaining your certificate or degree. When transfering to another school or applying for a job, you may need to provide your portfolio for preview.