Main Content Start
NWACC's Values & Strategic Goals
- Facilitate continuous learning for students and stakeholders
- Cherish academic, professional and personal integrity
- Respect our differences and view them as a strength
- Advance knowledge through individual and team challenges
- Anticipate and respond to needs by encouraging innovative ideas and technologies
- Develop the potential of the individual to achieve excellence
- Value human resources over physical resources
- Increase student success
- Provide quality programming and assessment
- Support financial stability
- Increase community outreach, support and relations
- Support and enhance institutional operations
- Improve land and facilities
- Increase diversity and inclusion
College Ends Statements
NorthWest Arkansas Community College (NWACC) will become a premier educational provider in Northwest Arkansas by developing a responsive educational delivery system customized to the needs of learners and receiving organizations.
1. For the learner community, we will:
Provide expanded access to educational opportunities for the population in general, but especially for under-served learners in all age groups who are disconnected from education by choice or circumstance, and will actively support student retention and completion.
2. For the business community, we will:
Enhance partnerships and collaborations with business and industry through innovative approaches to design, and deliver training and education.
3. For the owner community (taxpayers), we will:
- Enhance NWACC’s capacity to achieve its initiatives by diversifying its resource base.
- Provide educational and comprehensive programs, services, and facilities to the owner community (taxpayers).
4. For the pre-kindergarten through grade 16 community, we will:
Forge a systemic linkage with P-16 and university partners to achieve “seamlessness” in curriculum, technology, learner support and service delivery.
5. For the college community, we will:
Align the organizational infrastructure of NWACC with college growth.
- NWACC Strategic Planning Process
- NWACC Complete Strategic Plan
- Closing the Gap 2020 - A master plan for Arkansas Higher Education
- Mission and Vision